If, like me, you were fascinated by the series of videos that appeared on YouTube featuring young people in China playing games (originally Rock - Paper -Scissors but then sometimes using dice) that resulted in the losers getting whacked by the winners (previously discussed here and here), you were probably a bit disappointed a few months back when the videos dried up as quickly as they had first appeared. You may not, therefore, have noticed that a new group has appeared under the name dongdongqiang which has picked up the theme again.
I'm pretty sure they're all new - one seemed very close to a plot I had seen before, but the video quality is better than previous ones, the majority have the option of English Language subtitles, most are between 8 and 9 minutes long and a new video is posted just about every day. If anything, they're hitting harder than before.
If you want a quick taste of what is out there, then wait no longer...





4 comments:
And now there are two! 'Collection of funny games' appeared in the last month.
Oh, and there's also some related content on @TrollBeautifulGirls, but only shorts and not all relevant
The first and third pics are so ouch!
B
Skirt up & pants down for a good, bare bottom caning, James ?(photo 1)
Well, if only !??
Pray, I never gotten to understand the Chinese approach to CP.....or indeed anything. And I gotten to visit China through work & play, quite a lot !
Indeed, your wonderful Blog shows the complexity of the Chinese scenarios versus the genius simplicity of other posts !
I never liked the few Chinese stories in Janus, James, back in the 1970s & 80s.
Through my global work & travels (since the early 1980s) I have met many moms & daughters from Singapore - professionals, educated women...which. I have written about on your Blog.
The Chinese influence in Singapore is of course, huge in every way.....history, culture, demographics, food ......but CP for daughters at home in Singa today, is very simple & strict indeed !!! Those fiercely cute botty- smackers - "mamak canes" (pink handles, & whippy-thin rattan, naturally) - are sold everywhere in many stores, James !
Oh my! It is a cultural icon, is the mamak cane....and daughters feel the sting on their bare buttocks too at home, from their strict, loving hard working "Tiger Moms", or maybe (& commonly) from the redoubtable, no-nonsense Filipino house maid (strict loco-parentis) . Oh my! There is no woke PC James. No wishy-washy nonsense.
The mamak cane is not spared - white panties come down & gingham dressses are raised & tender bare botties are STUNG bad style without reprieve....like an Asian hornets nest landing on the unfortunate bare-skinned seat. I do approve !
I love the Singa moms, & I communicate with them a bunch & share experiences ! For sure, James, I agree with how daughters are raised strictly & lovingly with the cane !
I have also written on your Blog about my lovely Nigerian moms/colleagues - very strict with their daughters, like the Singa moms, using the cane on bare bots. But back to China !
Historians might say that the vast population, empires, culture & rich complexities of China elicit multiple CP factors. But as a 67 year old strictly raised Southern belle (& mom of 2 daughters) I cannot understand the CP genre there. And I lose interest James !!!
All those bizarre, varied, rituals. All those God darn implements.
Maybe I should persevere, but CP in the US, UK & Europe is more straight forward, already.
Readers' Letters 1970s - A mother & young daughters
"Each of the girls knows that, without any exception and without any chance of reprieve, misbehavior, disobedience, disrespect, or any one of the other childhood naughtinesses, will be answered with a good, sound, old-fashioned, over-the-knee, bare-bottomed tanning with the cane.
You really should get a cane for your girls too. And you will have to pull their pants down so it stings on bare bottoms "
Spoiler alert James - the mom did exactly that !
The 1940s - cane for her young sister, a lady writes
"Father said "Now bend over the back of the chair."
She had to stand on her tip toes to do it. As soon as she was in position, mother lifted her skirt out of the way, and I could see her knickers - pale blue with little yellow flowers (my old ones !) Mother pulled them down to her knees and I was looking at her chubby, very bare, very white bottom. "
Pray, not white for long James, sadly. Cane to bare botty memories of childhood, gave some trauma, nostalgia & catharsis for the writer it seems. I know how she feels. Oh my!!! A good smacked bottom was normal & necessary ...& still is in my opinion !
Father & daughters.
"They go to their rooms. reappear in vest and knickers, pick up the cane and we go into the dining room. There is no point in beating layers of clothes - I am afraid it is skirts off and pants down for our girls - bare bottoms sting a lot more with my cane obviously, to settle their debts We are firm but kind and loving parents. .....so they are tearful young reprobates in old-fashioned families like mine ....our girls downstairs for a weep and then to dress, knickers pulled back up, all forgiven and forgotten"
So true & correct James, thank you
Brenda xx
Post a Comment