The Blogroll is now in two parts. The main part is arranged according to the date the blog was last updated, with the most recent first. The second part is a list of interesting Twitter feeds in alphabetical order. The section covering blogs that use the BDSMLR platform has been removed as it is no longer of any functional use.
Wednesday, 7 September 2016
Cadbury's Flake
Of course the famous (in the UK anyway) Cadbury's Flake advert with the girl on the back of a Romany vardo caravan was always perhaps a little less innocent than it appeared at first glance, but look how she's grown up now.
Didn't see that coming...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll never be able to look at a Cadbury flake quite the same way again. My grandchildren love a 99 ice cream. How on earth can I order one now? Old Tom
Yup! She gotten raised in the 1970s, James. She gotten the cane on her bare botty from her God-fearing, Ol' fashioned mother, when she was naughty at home. I gotten raised the same! It was normal, harmless & necessary. Brenda xx
2 comments:
I'll never be able to look at a Cadbury flake quite the same way again. My grandchildren love a 99 ice cream. How on earth can I order one now?
Old Tom
Like mother, like daughter.
Yup! She gotten raised in the 1970s, James. She gotten the cane on her bare botty from her God-fearing, Ol' fashioned mother, when she was naughty at home. I gotten raised the same!
It was normal, harmless & necessary.
Brenda xx
Post a Comment