I'm often surprised that more spanko studios don't release some 'behind the scenes' shots. Rigid East/Lupus used to do quite a few at one time, and here we have a rather nice example from Sarah Gregory's 'Strictmoor Academy' series. Seeing all the cameras set up, one of the tech guys in the background making some adjustments, and the girls discussing the script for the next scene is something that must happen often, but isn't often captured on film. It's a good way to reassure viewers that the whole thing is genuinely consensual, if not necessarily very comfortable. The girl with her panties down and facing the wall has presumably been asked not to move too much to ensure continuity with the next shot.

3 comments:
It would be fascinating to know what the women on the floor think about what they're doing
" ENOUGH ALREADY ! Just hurry up & cane my bare botty, guys !!!!
I'm standing here for ages. I'm tired & I wanna sit down !
Wait ....um....Oh dear !....so to speak !
Boo-Hoo !
Boo-Hoo ! "
You say "not necessarily very comfortable" :-)
Why, she must be exhausted, James. poor lil' mite.
Her hands no longer upon her pretty head, aching triceps, already (never mind her glutes !)
It's quite an ordeal already. Taking far too long. That breeze on her botty is now becoming boring, James. Cool becomes tepid.
Standing quite still.....
" OK GUYS!
YEAH !
WHATEVER !
Just give me a darn good, decent five-bar-gate on my botty, already.
So I can relax y'all !"
Yes, the scolding effect has long gone, James :-)
And the dreaded cane cannot arrive a moment too soon. Boo-Hoo !
.....& that strict ma'am carrying those essential nasty, whippy-thin rattan canes is hurriedly arriving, now just off-camera, I believe, James :-)
Oh my! Truly awesome post, thank you dearest, James !!
Oh, the most gorgeous genius that is Sarah Gregory. I am her number one fan (sounds a bit scary ha-ha !) The absolute guru, creative, entrepreneur, businesswoman & overall legend of out times - & pray, still just a naughty girl who needs her bare bottom tanned, James !!!
Strictmoor Academy is my absolute fave spanking entity of all time, as you know, James.....along with your fantastic blog obvs :-)
And have I ever mentioned those pioneering Janus magazines & their Readers Letters from the 1970s/early 80s ? :-)
I am totally immersed in the world of Sarah Gregory: Strictmoor Academy & Momma Spankings notably, of course.
The Strictmoor Academy House is THE house for me, James.
Forget Traitors, Big Brother, Agatha Christie, Halloween, Amityville, the Exorcist, Scream or Elm Street ....those hands on heads, bare botty reveals for maternal smackies & canings in the Strictmoor house are the most sooooooo SCARY thing ever seen !!!!
And especially sooooo sad Boo-Hoo ! to witness poor, naughty lil' Miss Harley Havik, blubbering, grimacing & crying, with her hands on her head, ("the sentence was passed", says Sarah ) having her whiter-than-white, soft, cotton panties, or navy blue knicks, pulled down countless times for her squishy-soft, chubby, bouncing, blancmange of an alabaster-white botty reveal for necessary chastisement n just desserts !!! Oh MY !
The scene above is in THE house in Connecticut: home- State of the great Sarah Gregory. Yup! It is New England territory....& so yes, it has an "English"/ British feel to the brand & films. There is a hint of Janus in the truly wonderful vibe, James.
I so love your "behind the scenes" view here, James: pray, a fly on the wall, a goose pimple on the buttocks. And for moi, this Strictmoor house & Academy also has a strong Southern feel, already, especially with Sarah's truly sensational, calm, purposeful , earnest, Ol' fashioned, stern, yet kind, conservative, scary narrative & flashbacks for a vintage, retro-feel; & that cosy, strict, traditional, dependable world of black n white.....when (spoiler alert) ....y'all naughty lil' missies' botties gotten very RED !!!
That was my upbringing in Atlanta, Georgia in the 60s & 70s !! Period !
Oh my!
Every vignette, film & series is so visceral, powerful & authentic, James.
I always feel that Strictmoor Academy is my Memoirs in perfect motion !
Thanks & spanks n kind regards, James.
Nostalgic Brenda xx
Readers might be interested in an AI studio in deviantart.com, artist stickler1000
Post a Comment