I love this annual event, currently co-ordinated by Hermione. This year it's the 14th and 15th November (2 days to accommodate all the different time zones). It's the chance for all the hundreds of people who visit our blog sites without ever commenting to break the habit of a lifetime and pop in to say hello - go on, you'll feel better for it! We really do love our lurkers - if the only people who came to view this site were the tiny numbers who commented, I'd have given up years ago, but the stats tell me otherwise.
Oh, and just for fun, here's a nice little sequence of images to brighten your day a little (just as the lovely young lady has had her bottom brightened up).
Oh, and just for fun, here's a nice little sequence of images to brighten your day a little (just as the lovely young lady has had her bottom brightened up).




15 comments:
Wonderful James, thank you !
HAPPY LOL DAY Y'ALL :-)
Thanks for all the excitement & advanced warning, James...and to Hermione already.
And with Spanksgiving soon, I wish you a bunch of warmest spanking stats on LOL today !
Oh my ! Love the photo sequence: normal, routine, familiar. It's the only way. I am reminded of a cute but scary phrase my momma used to say to me & my lil' sis back in the early 1960s:
"Spankings are normal like bath times, and both involve your bare bottoms!"
Yes, mommy! GULP ! :-(
Have a good'un James & y'all.
Regards,
Brenda xx
Have a great LOL Day!
--Baker
James:
Have a good LOL day!!
Rick
Always enjoy stopping by your Blog. Thanks for adding my Blog DaddyCat to your Blog Roll.
Nice photo series Have a good LOL day.
Prefectdt
Happy LOL day.
Happy LOL Day! I hope you're having fun! Windy
Happy LOL days James. Hope you find plenty of people stopping by to comment.
Hugs Lindy xx
Oh, I stopped by and noticed you had me on your blog roll. That would explain why there is traffic there from your site! lol
Hope your LOL day brings you many new readers
willie
James hello,
Happy LOL day. Yes I do lurk:( but not today.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Hi! Happy LOL day!! (Nice images!)
Happy LoL Day, James.
Year after year, you do a great job of presenting content that appeals to those of us who live for a good spanking. Thank you for all your efforts!
Bonnie
Good job, James, and happy LOL Days!
Dev
Lovely to see all the comments whether from some of those I regard as the heavyweights of the spanko blogging community or from those who haven't really surfaced before. I think it's important to celebrate the diversity within spanko blogging interests whether or not they are all to our own individual tastes. F/M, M/F bondage, school, fiction, domestic discipline etc (this year there seems to be a growing interest in diapers which does nothing for me!). Nobody is going to really feel attracted to all of it but we can still recognise each other's contributions. I've put some of my fiction writing on hold this year but I have some plans to resume that shortly.
Just reviewing your awesome Blog, James. It is a reference. Pray, a compendium. To be accessed for learning at all times :-)
As a good lady & earnest, upstanding supporter of our Church, James, (AKA a trad, Southern belle aged 66 ha-ha!) I am always asked about raising daughters with traditional "Church-approved" discipline from our younger moms who are new arrivals & keen members of our local, suburban Church (in Georgia SA). Well, naturally the Spartan but necessary & popular Southern strap takes overwhelming precedence over the Naughty Step....and is the implement of choice for the soft-skinned, orthodox surface (ie naughty girls' tender, fairy-soft backsides, not y'all tough, Rhino-hide hands !!)
I have always recommended the cane (for decades!) as the "botty smacker" in residence, James, & I do suggest it is kept handy & accessible in the cupboard ( front of cupboard !!) Indeed, a fine quality, flexible, thin, crafted rattan cane is a mom's best friend (& performative investment) when dealing with recalcitrant daughters over the years (as my own daughters & now, young granddaughter will ruefully concur ). Interestingly, the cane is the implement of choice, James, for the Nigerian & Singaporean moms who I have known over the years (initially via my workplace)
As for details, James, the Church moms ask me about smacked bottoms for their daughters at home, in the living room, specifically with their newly purchased quality rattan canes. Oh my! And so with reference to these three great photos here of naughty lil' missy, they naturally ask me the following guidance notes for smacked bottoms....
Photo 1: Do I suggest caning over her jeans ?
Ans: No I do not.
Photo 2: Do I suggest caning over panties ?
Ans: No I do not.
Photo 3: So, do I suggest caning on her bare botty ?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. Every time. From the get-go. 100%. It is the only way.
Why, cane to bare botty for naughty girls at home ? Yes ...the strict, kind Nigerian moms agree. The redoubtable Singaporean moms agree....and thank the Lord, my local super-hero Church moms also agree. Oh my !!!
That is how my sister & I felt the STING of the cane (knicks pulled down, buttocks totally bare) from mother, growing up in the 1960s & 70s.. And it's also how my daughters gotten it from me. Same for my granddaughters I'm afraid to say: the cane is fetched, hands on heads, panties pulled down to knees, dresses lifted, cane to bare botties ! Job done.
It STINGS! It is harmless, salutary & evokes good angelic behaviour for a long time !!! Oh my !
Peace, catharsis & tranquility for hardworking, long suffering moms.
CP good. PC bad.
Thanks & kind regards, James
Brenda xx
Post a Comment