Guide to this blog

The Blogroll is now in two parts. The main part is arranged according to the date the blog was last updated, with the most recent first. The second part is a list of interesting Twitter feeds in alphabetical order. The section covering blogs that use the BDSMLR platform has been removed as it is no longer of any functional use.

Monday, 1 January 2018

Favourite for January

Something different to start 2018 with this lovely still from the wonderful RealSpankingsInstitute website. This is a very credible schoolgirl portrayed by the lovely Natalie.  She wasn't the most prolific of their models - I reckon she performed in 24 videos altogether - but they're well worth seeking out if you have a subscription.
It's pretty unusual to see a model crying in any spanking scenes although it would not have been uncommon in a real-life school setting so this is a nice touch - for the record, it's not the only time that Natalie ends a scene with tears running down her face.

3 comments:

Targetarear said...

Poor girl. I imagine her bottom is in a much worse state that her tear-stained face.

Fondles said...

it does add a very authentic feel to the scene. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...


"Her eyes were red from crying and I couldn't help but
wonder what her bottom looked like..."

Lovely photo & narrative James, thank you. Yes, her corrugated bottom is
quite a picture I imagine ?!.

My quote here - face/bottom comparisons...and contrast !!! Oh my :-)
.....is from the Readers' Letters section in Janus, written by a gentleman (late 1970s) who witnessed CP at a neighbour's home. A strict, loving mom is taking the cane to her daughter's bare botty, in an adjacent room, & the guy is naturally surprised and also admiring of the mother's strict, no-nonsense Spartan, pray effective methods for punishing her wayward, young daughter.

He writes

'Back in the house with with you,' , snapped her mother

"And then another swish and the smack of the cane on
bare buttocks. "

"Her eyes were red from crying and I couldn't help but
wonder what her bottom looked like. She was told to apologise to
, me, which she did in a very subdued voice, then ordered off to school "

Oh my! It's a brief, powerful report & visceral image which was a normal, necessary aspect of family life in the UK in the 1970s.

Why, James, pray, we need a lot more Ol' fashioned discipline like this right now !!!!!.
Bring back the cane at home !
We need a lot more bare, red bottoms, as Janus evidenced & researched in 1979, with their famous, seminal editorial & advocacy

" a good bare bottom caning... is a good and wholesome punishment and deterrent"
.....for naughty daughters..

And the editors continue

" A reasonable, sensible, pants-down caning or strapping can work wonders for silly, irresponsible, mischievous or disobedient girls !"

I totally agree, James. Absolutely right. I was raised exactly that way in the 60s & 70s - many years before this quote. And I raised my daughters the same way: pants pulled down for the trusty, stingy cane firmly & repeatedly upon the sensitive skin of their bared backsides. That is the punishment.
.
The Janus letter I quote here & especially the editorial encapsulate the CP theme in good, trad homes.
I simply & succinctly called it "cane to bare botty" describing the discipline of my own two daughters (& now my granddaughters !!) and also the original punishments (in the 60s/70s) for me & my sister growing up at home. Advice is given by me, to new moms at Church now who seek guidance on raising their own young daughters in traditional & yes strict, "Southern Church" ways.
Kind regards and thanks, James
Brenda xx