Guide to this blog

The Blogroll is now in two parts. The main part is arranged according to the date the blog was last updated, with the most recent first. The second part is a list of interesting Twitter feeds in alphabetical order. The section covering blogs that use the BDSMLR platform has been removed as it is no longer of any functional use.

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Favourite for September

This one - I think - came from an old copy of Roué magazine.  It may be a bit understated for some people's taste around here but it bears a strong resemblance to a former girlfriend who I only dated very briefly a long time ago and, lamentably, I never got to see in quite such a state of dress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understated leaves much more to the imagination...what tales might be told just from that one picture. Excellent
Old Tom

Targetarear said...

Understated, maybe, but delightful nevertheless.

There is a slight reddish hue to the cheeks of her behind, but whether from the lights, or from an expert hand, it is difficult to say.

Altogether,a very nice photo indeed.

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

Here is my web site: online bets

Anonymous said...

Vintage memories & memoirs

A simple, vintage photo that I find so visceral, James. Oh my! It reminds me of my love for Roue, Janus & Martinet magazines in the 1970s & early 80s (I was a student at Uni in Georgia originally in the brief golden age of these titles, 1977 to 1982). ....and today likewise !!!!

Also a stark memory of my very happy & very strict (normal) Southern childhood, tweens n teens (60s/70s) when my sister & i were routinely punished with the cane on the bare skin of our buttocks by mom. These tannings were simply a normal, necessary fact of life for we girls growing up.. Yes, for Y'ALL GIRLS, James I have always supported CP & I raised my own daughters the same strict way (cane to bare botty I call it) in the 80s & 90s

One lady writes in Janus so succinctly about her 1950s childhood:

"At home dad had a cane. I had to raise my frock, pull down my knickers and bend for six of the best on my bare bottom"

Oh my! So strict, Simple. visceral.
Powerful, James. Less is more !
She wrote briefly about school in the 1950s, then about her strict parents. A concise line tells y'all readers everything ! . , which, I like.
Alas, some Janus letters were terribly verbose, boring & frustrating.
Vintage photos (above) tell a thousand words of real life experience....sadly so do some impossibly lengthy letters which I can do without :-)

Another lovely, succinct letter

"Before our daughter left home, I would punish her with a light cane on her bare bottom. Twelve strokes kept her out of mischief for awhile"

Father was sadly lamenting the bad behaviour of young girls today (in the 1970s) & was furious that the cane was disappearing in some households.....and fear not...he said his troublesome young niece was now about to get the same tickle-tail treatment with the cane upon the soft, sensitive skin of her unprotected botty. And not before time ! He told his sister most stridently, regarding her soon-to-be-caned, bare bottomed, young daughter !

Now a strong, simple statement from a Dutch mom 1970s)....firm intentions, already !!
"I am married and we have two daughters. If they are naughty, bare bottom, hand spanking, and red buttocks. When they are 10 years I tell you we shall see the rattan cane on bare buttocks.. I am a firm believer in strict discipline."

What a strict superhero she is. I like her style, James.

A very strict synopsis here from a purposeful dad:
"A bare bottom, of course, is one of the keys to 'effectiveness'. and once one has disposed of the nonsense that corporal punishment is supposed to be something 'seemly' there cannot be any objection, even for big girls in their
early or mid teens. I always smacked and caned my daughters on their bare seats at home"


A good lady finds that smacking her three teenage daughters on their bare bottoms with a cane is a useful lesson in discipline to keep family life on track when behaviour goes awry

"As the mother of three teenage daughters (aged 13, 16 & 18) I would offer the following advice based on personal experience..
The bottom is the only safe & effective place ...a thin, light, flexible cane is
the most effective instrument.
Bare bottom punishments should be employed since their effectiveness is unparalleled...
with the bottom bared, six hard strokes, purposefully delivered should be sufficient punishment. ..a caning has to he done thoroughly & made to count.
Tears can be guaranteed when they are told to lower their pants for the cane
There are no hard feelings afterwards & their behaviour always shows a marked improvement."

Totally agree -
On the daughters' bottoms only
On their bare bottoms only
And with the cane only !
And I like the tears flowing when the girls' underpants have to come down. That is all part of a smacked bottom.....as my young granddaughters now discover when they occasionally need the cane (with botties bare always)

Thanks & spanks, James
Brenda xx