I am delighted this month (albeit a few days later than usual because I've been changing computers) to feature a favourite from the talented people at the Girls Boarding School site.
Although this has clearly come from a mainstream spanking producer, it so doesn't follow any typical style for them or any other producer. If it wasn't labelled as such I wouldn't have recognised it as one of their products. The girl doesn't look like a typical spanking model (whatever that might be) the way she's lying on the bed looks as if she has just been thrown there (or thrown herself on there) rather than carefully posed, even the skirt is sufficiently moved for us to see that her pants have been removed and her bottom is showing some reddening from a good spanking, but doesn't appear to have been carefully positioned like that. Best of all for me is the facial expression - she looks genuinely miserable, slightly red faced and as if she has probably been crying. The only really minor niggle I have with the shot is the question as to why on earth at a moment like this she appears to be fiddling with a remote control but overall it's just brilliant. Although I have every confidence that GBS are careful to only use consenting models over the age of eighteen, she does look quite young and makes a very credible schoolgirl.
Although this has clearly come from a mainstream spanking producer, it so doesn't follow any typical style for them or any other producer. If it wasn't labelled as such I wouldn't have recognised it as one of their products. The girl doesn't look like a typical spanking model (whatever that might be) the way she's lying on the bed looks as if she has just been thrown there (or thrown herself on there) rather than carefully posed, even the skirt is sufficiently moved for us to see that her pants have been removed and her bottom is showing some reddening from a good spanking, but doesn't appear to have been carefully positioned like that. Best of all for me is the facial expression - she looks genuinely miserable, slightly red faced and as if she has probably been crying. The only really minor niggle I have with the shot is the question as to why on earth at a moment like this she appears to be fiddling with a remote control but overall it's just brilliant. Although I have every confidence that GBS are careful to only use consenting models over the age of eighteen, she does look quite young and makes a very credible schoolgirl.

4 comments:
It does look very natural and realistic though I don't like the site in general as it seems to me quite harsh and actually rather silly that someone would send a kid there to be educated.
Old Tom
I agree with Old Tom. This is a nice natural picture, although she does indeed look very young. But the GBS site is not one that appeals to me. The punishments are harsh, brutal even, and the German 'teacher' irritates me intensely.
I recognise this one as Jessie. She was wearing jeans and a sweater at first and had a cocky smirk on her face. When she was caned she was wearing this short uniform skirt with bare legs and white socks. She phoned her friend afterwards and then cried on the bed.
Naughty Jessie, has just experienced (Janus editors 1970s)
"a good bare-bottom caning ...after due warnings... is a good and wholesome punishment and deterrent."
"A reasonable, sensible, pants-down caning can work
wonders for silly, irresponsible, mischievous or disobedient girls."
. . 'Six of the best' with the cane but meant to sting...
"pants down makes sense - the
cane will sting more on a bare bottom (which is the idea) "
Such wisest words, for me, as a US citizen are my First Amendment, James :-) My guiding light.
I was strictly raised this way in the 60s & 70s. And pray, "cane to bare botty", as I call it, is still my advice for church moms raising young daughters who seek guidance in Southern, Church-orientated contexts. The naughty step is absent from my book, James !!!
I adored the Janus Readers Letters in the 70s & early 80s, James. I still do:
One mother writes:
"I have three girls, all Girl Guides, and have all been to camp this year. Nice
leaders now - strict hut kind as I like it. And at home yes Grandpa's chair. And hanging on a screw - yes - the strap, and it's used yes - knickers pulled down,
It's navy blue cotton and the strap. Six of the best then bed. Up
the stairs in just their vests Why? Well because they know what they'll get
And a good job too it didn't do us any harm. "
A lady writes:
"As the mother of three teenage daughters (aged 13, 16 & 18) I would offer the following advice based on personal experience..
The bottom is the only safe & effective place ...a thin, light, flexible cane is
the most effective instrument.
Bare bottom punishments should be employed since their effectiveness is unparalleled...
with the bottom bared, six hard strokes, purposefully delivered should be sufficient punishment. ..a caning has to he done thoroughly & made to count.
Tears can be guaranteed when they are told to lower their pants for the cane
There are no hard feelings afterwards & their behaviour always shows a marked improvement."
Oh my! I am sure Jessie above, agrees with these sentiments James.
One father - & his two daughters, 1940s:
"They were defiant and unruly & the first month was a terrible struggle...
pulling knickers down for their canings"
Another father - on bare bottom punishment:
"I have the cane, our three small girls if they misbehave, then their navy knicks come down as did their aunties for six of the best
I had seen my three sisters drop their navy knicks, one by one for that awful stick - but it did them no harm"
Germany readers also featured. Starting my career, early 80s, I was assigned a manager/mentor - a German lady 10 years' my senior.
She is till my bestie- buddy nearly 50 years' on !
Before emigrating to Atlanta with her parents, she was raised in Bavaria in the 50s/60s with the legendary Rohrstock. I was mesmerized, James. This "botty smacker" cane, was ubiquitous in families & sold in hardware shops & grocers everywhere. She said Rohrstocks were designed for use on bare buttocks & that is how my friend (& most daughters) received it in the 40s & 50s. It was Spartan & harmless - a cultural icon of community discipline.
In France too, the martinet (in Janus) was a family essential !
My Atlanta corp has afforded me wonderful friendships with global colleagues - especially from Nigeria.
In 1980, Janus Vol 9 No 12, I was dazzled to discover beautiful Bose, from "East Africa", then a student in England, who talked about her strict upbringing and bare bottom canings at home.
Pray, the sound of cane upon the bare botties of daughters in good homes in Nigeria is ubiquitous today, James. No wishy-washy nonsense endures. As my lovely, voracious, candid work buddies from Lagos will testify as strict, educated, redoubtable, aspirational moms & strictly raised daughters themselves !!! These wonderful moms' values firmly align with Southern views on bare, red bottoms for the likes of Jessie above !
Thanks & kind regards
Brenda xx
Post a Comment