The Blogroll is now in two parts. The main part is arranged according to the date the blog was last updated, with the most recent first. The second part is a list of interesting Twitter feeds in alphabetical order. The section covering blogs that use the BDSMLR platform has been removed as it is no longer of any functional use.
Sunday, 1 February 2009
Times are changing
..but sometimes in the opposite direction to what we expect, as evidenced by this story of a country where caning of female offenders is being reintroduced.
I think the ruling has been there for quite sometime, though perhaps it has been a while since such a sentence has been passed. Maybe society is moving in the right direction?
I strongly believe this naughty waitress deserves to be caned. And caned severely on her bare bottom. 25 strokes of the cane she deserves, and I hope she received that amount on her bare bottom for being so naughty.
3 comments:
I think the ruling has been there for quite sometime, though perhaps it has been a while since such a sentence has been passed. Maybe society is moving in the right direction?
Must admit that the caning does nothing for me. Now an over the knee spanking, that's different..
I strongly believe this naughty waitress deserves to be caned.
And caned severely on her bare bottom. 25 strokes of the cane she deserves, and I hope she received that amount on her bare bottom for being so naughty.
Post a Comment