Guide to this blog
The Blogroll is now in two parts. The main part is arranged according to the date the blog was last updated, with the most recent first. The second part is a list of interesting Twitter feeds in alphabetical order. The section covering blogs that use the BDSMLR platform has been removed as it is no longer of any functional use.
Friday, 20 November 2020
Love Our Lurkers
Hard to believe that we've reached to 15th occasion of celebrating Love Our Lurkers day - the annual event when we hold out a suitably sanitised hand of friendship to all those people who regularly check out our blogs without ever posting a comment. Also, hesitantly, saying that it's okay to just lurk, but it's okay to comment once in a while as well. That way, we're more likely to be posting the sort of thing you enjoy reading and viewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
James hello,
I do visit and yes I do lurk sometimes, but not today.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Brilliant words as always, James.
Elbow greetings to ya!
Sorry, that doesn't sound very friendly :-)
Better go with my patented hugs n spanks!
Thanks to you, James, our Curator-in-Chief: and remember, it's mask & no panties right now!
Yup!! LOL :-)
Brenda xx
I've become a serious lurker over the years, but I will try to do better.
Happy LOL Day
Regards
Fred
Love the monthly favourites. Happy LOL Day.
Prefectdt
Happy LoL Day, James. Thanks for all you do!
Virtual Hugs,
Bonnie
Happy LOL. Waving hi!
Terrible I missed LOL Day, there weren't the usual reminders as in previous years, too much else going on. Happy LOL Day to one and all
First time commenting. Great blog ,from a regular visitor. Thank you!
I love PK's comment and would like to know how you lurk seriously. Are there any unserious lurkers out there? If so please identify yourselves.
Old Tom
I have been lurking but just started posting - life long spanko from my teen days!!
Post a Comment