Guide to this blog

The Blogroll is now in two parts. The main part is arranged according to the date the blog was last updated, with the most recent first. The second part is a list of interesting Twitter feeds in alphabetical order. The section covering blogs that use the BDSMLR platform has been removed as it is no longer of any functional use.

Friday, 16 November 2018

Love Our Lurkers Day 2018

For the thirteenth time, it's Love Our Lurkers day - and as is now the custom it last for two days to accommodate time zone differences!  The  tradition was started by Bonnie - if you are one of the hundreds who read blogs like mine and never dare to comment, this is your chance.  I know from the stats that many more people check by than ever comment - those that do (primarily Old Tom and Targetarear) are always welcome but actually if it wasn't for all the other visitors who never comment I'd have given up long ago.  Stay anonymous by all means but it would be lovely if you just said Hi!

8 comments:

ronnie said...

James,

I have visited but I am not sure If I have ever left a comment, maybe once or twice.

Happy LOL day.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

morningstar said...

It's been proven I am pretty good at following directions... so...

HI !

Devlin O'Neill said...

Hi, James! I like your blog very much. Keep up the good work, and happy LOL Day!

Dev

NoraJean said...

Your blog is new to me/us, JS ... so technically not lurkers, just new readers ... Have a great couple of LOL days!
nj (and Frank)

Glenmore said...

Hi James
Just discovered your blog and will be sure to stop by regularly.

Minielle Labraun said...

Hi James, happy LOL days!

Fondles said...

Im not new to your blog altho i dont comment often. Happy LOL day! I will try to do better this year!!

Lindy Thomas said...

Hi James, I think I have dropped by without commenting several times. I see you have a grid with places of people following. Where on earth are all the 5,576 aussies you have following. I don't seem to be able to attract any at all. Send them my way pretty please. LOL!

Happy LOL days.
Hugs Lindy xx