The Blogroll is now in two parts. The main part is arranged according to the date the blog was last updated, with the most recent first. The second part is a list of interesting Twitter feeds in alphabetical order. The section covering blogs that use the BDSMLR platform has been removed as it is no longer of any functional use.
Thursday, 9 February 2017
Spanking in mainstream novels
If you enjoy coming across spanking (and related) scenes in ordinary novels then Spanking Life has provided a great service for you with an impressively long and detailed list with details of what to expect.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When I was young (more decades ago than I care to think about)I remember in one school holidays listening to the radio while half-heartedly doing homework. I think it was on what was then the Home Service that a story featured a grandmother putting her errant granddaughter over her knee and spanking her bare bottom with a hairbrush. Someone would be crucified for that these days but as a young 'spankologist' I paid eager attention. I think I did finish the homework but much later. Old Tom
2 comments:
When I was young (more decades ago than I care to think about)I remember in one school holidays listening to the radio while half-heartedly doing homework. I think it was on what was then the Home Service that a story featured a grandmother putting her errant granddaughter over her knee and spanking her bare bottom with a hairbrush. Someone would be crucified for that these days but as a young 'spankologist' I paid eager attention. I think I did finish the homework but much later.
Old Tom
I think the list may be the work of Steve Richardson of CF Publications.
Post a Comment